Our students are trained in the Australian Teachers of Dancing Ltd (ATOD) syllabus for Ballet. The syllabus has emphasis on technique, strength, and artistry. Our ballet classes are designed to technically develop students to individually reach their full potential, whether it be on a recreational, professional or teaching level. We offer classes from Preschool Ballet (2.5 years+ ) to Advance (16 years+).
Uniforms for Classical Ballet – See Example photos below
- Light purple leotard
- Pink ballet tights
- Pink leather ballet shoes
- Ribbons must be worn for examinations from Bronze Medal & upwards also eisteddfods.
- Black character skirt & shoes required for Character /National examinations
- Light purple Lycra skirts for Pre kindy to Test 3
- Bronze Medal /Bronze Star – Chiffon Skirt
- Silver Medal/Silver Star – Dark purple leotard with Chiffon Skirt with Chiffon head piece
- Gold Medal/Gold Star/Gold Bar – Black Leotard with Black Chiffon Skirt and Chiffon head piece